Solar panels and type AC RCBO's what's the situation?

Thank you @JohnD I have compared the battery they are fitting to my e-bike battery, and it is 5.5 times e-bike battery size, so not really that big.

Are you sure it supplies the whole house during a power cut? Not just a UPS/Emergency outlet?

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it supplies the whole house during a power cut? Not just a UPS/Emergency outlet?
No not sure of anything, it was added on the second visit, so there is just a alteration on the bill to show extra work. I want lights, freezers and boiler to work, but that is two ring finals and three radials, and the same ring final supplies all other items in the 2/3 of the house, I would loose two showers, and the cooker, one ring final, immersion heater etc, can't remember what all the 14 x RCBO's control off hand, the items could be moved to a second consumer unit, and yes one needs to know when there is a power cut to avoid using the cooker and showers, but not a clue how it would inform one there is a power cut.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back