Garage RCBO tripping large machinery

I get 2370 hits for "Type A MCB".
That's strange. I get 6,790,000 hits, none of which relates to Type A MCBs - well, not the first page.

Add the quote marks John used to search and you'll see it drop to 2370, it's to do with the way Googles algorithms work. Always use quote marks for vague search terms

Sponsored Links
I get 2370 hits for "Type A MCB".
That's strange. I get 6,790,000 hits, none of which relates to Type A MCBs - well, not the first page.
So do I (well, 6,530,000 hits) if I don't include the quotation marks. Try again, typing literally ... "Type A MCB" (with the quotation marks).

Kind Regards, John

you can also use - to ignore certain criteria, for example, ' "type A MCB" -siemens ' would just show you results that relate to "type A MCB' but ignores those results that include siemens. Assuming Google has crawled the word Siemens in it's crawl of the site/page

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I meant, if you're searching for something in particular that contains non-specific words, like "type A MCB" it's gonna pick up loads of useless stuff because of the amount of pages containing those words, but not actually relating to a type A MCB

Oh thanks, didn't know that - but you knew that. :)
It's useful to know - your 6+ million hits probably included everything which included the word 'type', everything which included 'MCB' and possibly even (although they probably exclude it from searches!), everything which included 'A' (or 'a')!! With the quotes, it searches only for occurrences of the exact complete phrase within the quotation marks.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back