Solar PV. Eddy states max temp reached but water cold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I’ve just had Solar Panels installed as well as a Eddi which is used to heat the water in the hot water cylinder. The Eddi just shows max temperature reached all the time I need to warm the water. I’ve also sent a photo of the top of the hot water cylinder, just to get any advice of any changes I need to make thank u

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 77
Sponsored Links
The simplest way would be to get the installer back to finish the installation setup. The wiring probably doesn't match the settings, but it shouldn't be your job. There is an installation manual on the myenergi site.

Either the immersion is up to temp or has failed open circuit. You can turn up the white dial but be warned the hot water will come out at that temp.
It looks like a top mounted immersion which is not ideal as it will only heat the top of the tank. You may be able to fit a longer immersion to heat more water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back