Solvent weld soil pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a flat which connects into a soil pipe and I can’t tell if it’s push fit or solvent weld

When I tried pulling it apart it would not come but I can’t be sure if that is because there is pressure from the rest of the pipe work holding it in place (40mm pipe connecting in) or whether it is cement welded

I have attached some pictures. If anyone can see if it’s solvent or push fit would be grateful.

Currently thinking of drilling a new solid pipe for 110 pipe which is not great!

IMG_8033.jpeg
IMG_8032.jpeg
IMG_8030.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Thank you. One final question please

If I cut it where I have marked as red would I be able to use push fit to connect it up?

IMG_8033.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Terrain Solvent welded soil system. Which, despite the arrows of the fittings indicating direction of flow, someone has still managed to put in the wrong way round, although I really cannot see what difference it makes!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back