Some left wingers are so up themselves its almost beyond belief..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Take this educated Emma Kennedy ( she may be educated but she clearly lacks intelligence and commonsense). Education without the latter two attributes isn't worth having.

She's shown to be an idiot by her own words .....

My what a ridiculous speculative imagination she has ........ a perfect example of how you can be educated and clearly lack intelligence!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He can't sate his craving with the Daily Wail fix alone. Not enough lies and bulls hit. Gasbag needs more outrageous bias and even weirder obscure slant.

Poor old gammon.

Daily wail

was it not them who reported about this Johnson comment concerning stacking bodies

I agree the daily wail are porkie piers :mrgreen:

Gove.

PobGove1.jpg

But Buffoon is more scared of Sunak.

Rishi-Sunak-with-money-and-a-graph-line_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqK3qQSpFWJfAek-AN5ynlVBZURcmt-Uf5QkpQ3qsEp6c.jpg

Daily wail

was it not them who reported about this Johnson comment concerning stacking bodies

I agree the daily wail are porkie piers :mrgreen:

I tend to only buy newspapers on Sundays when I have the time to relax with a cup of tea and some English croissants, paper of choice was The Mail on Sunday, not a bad paper and Simon Walters who was the political editor is someone I've known for about 45 years. I stopped buying it because it was getting a bit 'left' and was certainly slanted heavily toward remaining in the EU. Simon is and was slightly left of centre and a strong remainer, I still consider him a friend regardless.
Anyway, he's been muttering about retiring for a few years, but he loves what he does and I don't think he really considers it as 'work'. After a lifetime in 'news' he knows everybody and is well respected, he's won political journalist of the year numerous times.
He left the mail on Sunday either last year or the year before and is currently with The Daily Mail, but not as Political Editor. As far as I'm aware his brief is more as a consultant with the task of 'softening' the Daily Mail image and bringing it nearer 'centre', not an easy job I would imagine but it was him that broke the 'piling the bodies high' story.
Perhaps a year or two back, they wouldn't have run that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back