Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Reaction score
Country
Palau
Skim through the rubbish we've been fed and then the last two short paragraphs - thanks to the Guardian for posting the true facts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/03/ukraine-russia-fake-attack-video-us-claims

See below the three short paragraphs I am referring to, just what I have been thinking for a while.

On Thursday, Maliar told the Guardian she had checked that claim with Ukrainian intelligence agencies, which had their own sources.

“It simply wasn’t true. We found no information to back this up, we did not see any blood supplies moved to the front or even in the civilian hospitals around the front,” she said, in an interview at a military airfield at Boryspil, outside Kyiv.

“It’s really important to look at the sources. These sources were anonymous, and I don’t think it’s right to use anonymous sources that cannot be checked,” she said.

============

There you have it - for weeks the west/usa chatting about false flag attacks are "imminent" and went as far as removing some people from the USA ad uk embassies

Sponsored Links
:confused:

So what you are saying is the Russians are not threatening the Ukraine ?????? o_O

:confused:

So what you are saying is the Russians are not threatening the Ukraine ?????? o_O

They are bluffing and have been since the Crimea takeover in 2014.

Like many, I'm certain you too are not aware that Russia has had on average around 100k of their troops along the border since 2014 so nothing new.

Russia has a point re nATO

In Ukraine and other small, similar countries there are many that are pro-Russian and have lots of internal unrest just like Irleland.

It's politics on all sides and sadly the locals lose their homes, limbs and or their lives.

Politicians are renowned for starting wars when they are in trouble at home and that is a FACT

Was there any real need to move staff out of embassies as nothing new has really happened
Worse still, one of our politicians said a few weeks ago that the "UK would not internvene directly"!!

Then the USA the clown there gave the Russians a good as a green light for an "incursion,"

then over the last few weeks both countries have been citing an attack anytime now.

The fact is war has been going on there since 2014 and to me it looks as though the UK and USA
are making things worse - just watch what the leaders of Ukraine are saying it's different from our jokers.

Probably Boris. He is so desperate to cling on to power, and so in awe of Churchill, that he's going to take us to war.

Sponsored Links
We used to drop propaganda leaflets on Germany, and the Gerries dropped propaganda leaflets over London, although it was a bomb that landed on me mum's house rather than a propaganda leaflet, which would have caused considerably less damage.

I pointed out that the crisis in eastern Ukraine was an ethnic uprising caused by the EU/US backed overthrow of the legimate president of Ukraine.
I also pointed out that 1000's of innocent civilians have been killed since 2014.
My post was deleted and i was acussed of posting Russian propaganda.

I pointed out that the crisis in eastern Ukraine was an ethnic uprising caused by the EU/US backed overthrow of the legimate president of Ukraine.
I also pointed out that 1000's of innocent civilians have been killed since 2014.
My post was deleted and i was acussed of posting Russian propaganda.
would that be the ethnic uprising aided by Putin since 2014, to stir trouble?

your view seems to be clouded by your ideological hatred of the EU

Think about it.
Don't take my word for it.
Several times Ukraines leader and head of security has trashed USA's - UK's comments about an attack being "imminent" and "attack not taking place for the time being as ground is too soft" and "blood has been moved to the front line" all deemed to by BS.

The evacuation of non-eseential staff and Biden and UK indicating they would not respond to certain scenarios was like a green light to Putin.

I compared Ukraine to NI along with other smaller ex USSR countries but I stand corrected as in Ukraine etc the people often speak different languages
and have always been loyal to Russia. Crimera rolled over as Ukraine was weaker at the time, west did not supply weapons and about 80% of that place was pro Russian

Never forget, politicians will be the first to move to bomb shelters its the ordinary people and troops that are left to rot

While massing troops around Ukraine, Russian officials have made repeated claims, without evidence, that Kyiv was planning to attack Russia or Russian speakers in eastern Ukraine rather than the other way round.

Fact of life the western end has attacked the Russian speaking east. There is some sort of cease fire currently. In my view that could be why the Russian troops are where they are. A threat to maintain it. They may even be the cause of it. Forget right or wrong. Facts are better but we have little chance of hearing them or what the people on either side in the Ukraine really think. The referendum in the Crimea might be fair or a load of balls. ;) I do know C4 had a reporter in when that was going on. It didn't reveal much other than can't see anything bad going on. Guns were about but under this sort of situation there would be.

A fake video if some one wants a conspiracy might actually be reality if one appears. ;) Just a thought. LOL A mad one but who knows.

News stations recycling the same BS, wonder who is feeding them this **** - I believe you know the answers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60248259

There was a Sky news report last week, troops in trenches on both sides and some gunfire in the distance which was "usual" they said. Since 2014, there have been exchanges of shell and gunfire.

Like any country, when groups of people feel they are being cheated and treated as underlings which may be true or false, those from behind the scenes wind up the easily led in the front. Worse still, outside powers often make the muddy waters muddier.

If the UK/Nato really wanted peace, they could easily say no Nato membership for x years allowed and supply and train up front line countries but politicians don't want that as if there was peace they'd not have the limelight

Why on earth would Biden want to provoke a war with Russia?
The United States will no longer “fight the wars of the past,” Biden proclaimed. He emphasized that he plans to use diplomacy and multilateralism wherever possible, since, “Today, many of our greatest concerns cannot be solved or even addressed by the force of arms.”
Biden's first speech to UN as POTUS.​
It certainly isn't to help out any other EU or NATO members PM or president.

Sponsored Links
Back