Something to cheer you all up

Sponsored Links
ffs what with ws's youtube link which led to one about Belgium it proves we're ****ed. Allah be praised. Just practising ;)

I think to be eligible to vote you must be a up to date with your taxes, born in the country and if you live on social security your vote only counts as a fifth unless it is a genuine reason your on benefits. Or is this to radical?

I think to be eligible to vote you must be a up to date with your taxes, born in the country and if you live on social security your vote only counts as a fifth unless it is a genuine reason your on benefits. Or is this to radical?

Good idea, but it's not going to happen in Britain.

Rather worrying, considering its from a Limp Dem newspaper.

Sponsored Links

Good idea, but it's not going to happen in Britain.

Rather worrying, considering its from a Limp Dem newspaper.

You jest! This was what I thought was my idea, they obviously stole it from me.

You lot are just pandering fools...

You won't face the reality of it, but my kids might, and my grandkids (if I get any) certainly will...

so disappointing you lot !

I'm just glad we don't have any children (and hence, grandchildren). Not being entirely selfish, though, I genuinely hope that those who have the power to do so do it very quickly before the country is lost.

I have 2 children, 21 AND 26 the oldest has a 3 yr old and a 7 yr old, the sAVING POT IS IN OPERATION they shall go to school in the future.
WE SHALL EXTERMINATE

Sponsored Links
Back