something weird

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
Yes, all dogs have at least a couple of fleas.

Don't talk ballcocks! I should know if my dogs have fleas or not, they are groomed every day :rolleyes: In fact, my dogs are probably better groomed than most men :LOL:

Richardp said:
Yuk! keep that dirty dog away from my chooks :LOL: :LOL:

Don't you worry, my dog wouldn't want to go anywhere near your chooks, he has taste. He only likes chooks once they are cooked and mixed with his organic dog food :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The popularity of dog eating is currently increasing at a huge rate - it is evolving rapidly from its traditions as a cottage industry. Now it is no longer a case of a few peasant farmers breeding a btich once a year and taking the grown puppies to the market for a little extra pocket money. Huge dog farms are being set up using modern scientific factory farming methods.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

speaking of dog food (post two above this) why cant you get dog food in real flavours that dogs would like
such as

postman's leg flavour

next doors ball flavour..........

Sponsored Links
What really freaks me out is the Lifesize Artist Dolls......sooooo scarey in so many twisted ways , maybe they are for the paedo who doesnt want to try to hard...lol

"Garrett"
looks like a future chav hoodie ,,,

"Helena"
shes got a broken neck

"Miranda"
looks like trouble

"Ashley"
she looks like she just found out shes going to sloggers house

regarding that scruffy looking dog on the bed ...isnt it house trained ,lol ?

Richardp said:
The popularity of dog eating is currently increasing at a huge rate - it is evolving rapidly from its traditions as a cottage industry. Now it is no longer a case of a few peasant farmers breeding a btich once a year and taking the grown puppies to the market for a little extra pocket money. Huge dog farms are being set up using modern scientific factory farming methods.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Unfortunately, if there wasn't more than a grain of truth in there about puppy 'farms' it would be funny.

I am friends with people who help get these poor creatures out of those goddam awful places. I even fostered one for a while. When she came to us she wasn't even recogniseable as a dog. 6 years old and ten litters of pups then thrown out covered in faeces and urine. The same faeces and urine that she had lived in for the past years of her life.

In case you didn't know, the dogs are stacked up in cages and what the dogs on the top do falls down through all the cages and the one on the bottom lives in it all :cry: Starved and skinny and riddled with the fleas you lot seem to be convinced all dogs have, oh yeah and worms as well as ear mites and lots of other unpleasant things. Underneath it all they are still placid tail wagging little angels :cry:

It took me 2 bottles of dog shampoo to get that one clean and a long trip at the vets. She is now even reasonably normal even after all of that.

Really winds me up that people can overlook all of this happening in our own country yet shout in disgust and demand something is done about some kid getting a hiding from squaddies in Iraq. They probably did something to deserve it, the dogs do nothing. :evil:

Brightness
I applaud your help with mistreated dogs but dogs need to be properly trained,or do you think your mutt is above all that ?

there are people in the world get treated far worse then those doggies, look at the money we spend on dog food and children are starving its vulgure to the extreme.

Moz said:
Brightness
I applaud your help with mistreated dogs but dogs need to be properly trained,or do you think your mutt is above all that ?

My dogs are properly trained! They are extremely well behaved and I always clean up after them if they do anything when we are out. I always walk them on leads too - would you like to make any further derogatory remarks?

Richardp said:
there are people in the world get treated far worse then those doggies, look at the money we spend on dog food and children are starving its vulgure to the extreme.

Oh really? I was unaware that children were kept in cages.... I personally think it's up to me how I spend my money and what dog food I choose to buy. Same as it's up to you whether you decide to send all your money to starving children.....

Incidentally, I do donate to children's charities as well :rolleyes:

Brightness
"They are extremely well behaved "
OH thats good then , if that scruffy mutt was on my bed it would get a whack with my slipper ..lol

an finally do you mussle that fierce looking pooch when out ?

Moz said:
Brightness
"They are extremely well behaved "
OH thats good then , if that scruffy mutt was on my bed it would get a whack with my slipper ..lol

an finally do you mussle that fierce looking pooch when out ?

Whack my dog and I'd kick you where it hurts mate :evil: he's not scruffy either, he's lovely and a damned sight more faithful & well behaved than most men could ever be :p He also snores less than my hubby :LOL:

What do you mean, do I mussle him????? I don't 'get' the question, is it in English???? ;)

Moz said:
Brightness
muzzle
try to keep up ..love
here you can buy one here + you can get a electric shock collar to train them ....will stop it jumping on your bed with an electric shock ...;)
http://www.petplanet.co.uk/category.asp?dept_id=119[/QUOTE]

Ah it was pidgin English ;) . Nope he doesn't need a muzzle, though it might stop him from trying to eat discarded chewing gum if I did muzzle him :rolleyes:

Don't want to stop him jumping on the bed, he likes it there - would it stop the hubby getting on the bed though do you think? :evil: :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back