Unused brand new spare :eek:

leather unmarked interior :eek:

full service history and paperwork advisories on legit mot :eek:

six months tax :eek:

seems people don't want older cars

£400 ! :confused:

he drove it home ........no probs :eek:

Sponsored Links
What's it worth on webuyanycar ?? double that price and get back.

I always get me cars at auction. Fleet diesels with 75k on clock, bargains, don't really care about the age, older they are the cheaper they are which is fine by me.

I was once given an old Volvo estate with 255,000 on the clock. Bit heavy on petrol but still ran like a dream.

BTW the guy that gave it to me when he moved to London was that old Magpie presenter with the curly hair - Mick Robertson. Anyone remember him?

Sponsored Links
Yeah that's the one, Mick and that fat bird Murgatroyd.

More of a numberplate man me. Snapped up a couple from a DVLA auction last month. Im just a bit boring as they dont loose value generally.

The only one worth having is VVank3r. :mrgreen:

their prices are less than glass prices (the auto trades bible).
They also inspect the car completely so as to find any problems and reduce the price they want to give you even more.
then the cheeky S*** will charge you an admin fee for the pleasure of robbing you!!

Not via ebay, but I picked up an Nreg E36 compact for £650 a few months back. I should proberbly have haggled another hundred of the price but I needed a car quickly. Only thing its needed so far is a new radiator cap for £7, happy days, 150k, just run in!

Daniel

What's it worth on webuyanycar ?? double that price and get back.

I have never known them offer a realistic market price.

Er, well yes, that's why I said double it.

But at the end of the day, you go on ebay, pay yer money, take a chance. Loads of honest punters out there, loads of scumsters. You won't know which one for another 5k miles. But if you only paid £400 then 5k miles might be a good deal if it's work £200 in scrap.

Sponsored Links
Back