Sonic Mice Repellers - any good?

I sometimes use a tiny bit of a peanut and believe it or not I sellotape it on, and when I catch a mouse I don't need to re-bait the trap. It works.

Sponsored Links
If I use the Standard mouse trap i tend to use bacon fat.... wrap a small piece around the bait area, leave for 24 hours, it sets solid, they cant get it off, an you can re-use time after time.....

Or Superglue a dog / cat busc to the trap.... usualy works but ive seen the blighters eat it right own to the glue without it springing the trap....

Update:

Purchased a sonic mice repellant last year after we first noticed we had mice, caught 2 of them via traps and plugged the sonic repellant in.

Great we thought, no more mice in our house until today, some 14 months later.

I can conclude the sonic repellant didn't work in our case. Paid twenty quid for a few flashing lights! At least we still had the traps down!

Bloody things.

Thanks for the update, but i did tell you last year they are a waste of time

i tried one, seems that mice come in to look at it, uselsss

and if they are that good why do professionals not use them?

Sponsored Links
I love the end bit Mossberg Special purpose. What's it's special purpose? Are pump actions legal in the UK? (I know this was a yank vid)

scoops - pump-action shotguns are legal in the UK.

Section 2 shotguns have restricted magazine capacity (2 cartridges) and can be possessed on a Shotgun Certificate.

Section 1 shotguns have no magazine restriction (usually capable of having 7 to 14 cartridges) and can be possessed on a Firearms Certificate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back