spain tobacco prices up!!

Could'nt care less, been a non smoker for 81 days, and I've saved £1,197.07 by not buying 4773 cigarettes.

I stopped with the help of Champix, it does'nt work for everyone but it did for me, contact your local NHS no smoking clinic - pack up now there are absolutely no benefits in smoking.

Sponsored Links
Actually, thats 58.925925 cigarettes per day. I suppose, you'd have to chip the last one, and finish it off the next day??

Presuming that this rate of consumption is true, the question that needs to be asked is: how did you find time to do anything else?
rauch28.gif

Actually, thats 58.925925 cigarettes per day. I suppose, you'd have to chip the last one, and finish it off the next day??

Presuming that this rate of consumption is true, the question that needs to be asked is: how did you find time to do anything else?
rauch28.gif

If it takes 4 minutes to smoke a fag, he would have spent 3.928395 hours a day smoking. Plenty of time left over in the day to drink his favourite tipple. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
4 hours per day - SMOKING!

Assuming you spend 8 hours at work and another 8 hours at home and the rest asleep then 2 hours worth must have been smoked AT WORK.

Jeez. I'd ask for me money back if i was unlucky enough to employ a heavy smoker. :rolleyes:

At a place I used to work, I think the testers must have been advised to take up smoking when they joined.

Because people would think you were a lazy git if you kept saying "I'm just off to stand outside for ten minutes instead of doing my job"

I was smoking about 4 per hour, am a one man band with my own site accomodation, so absolutely no restrictions on smoking.

Cynicism = "If I never believe anything no body will ever know how stupid and insecure I really am" = pathetic.

Sponsored Links
Back