Spam

L

longdogs

coming in mid sentence who are these people that believe anyone will click on their stupid little websites and purchase whatever it is they are flogging and what is worse have they never heard of punctuation or is it just a style of writing these days are they so desperate they have to sell kitchens or books or whatever it is to people half way round the world is it possible that anyone does in fact purchase stuff from them maybe it is just a scam anyway is there not a better way to stop these morons posting in the first place it is fun replying to them though sometimes I must admit anyone on here ever bought from c-h-e-a-p-k-i-t-c-h-e-n-s-f-r-o-m-t-I-m-b-u-k-t-u or the like blah blah blah blah :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Sponsored Links
if the cost is approx. nil, and they post to millions, they only need one mug in every hundred thousand. Same as scammers phone calls.

I hear the contact details of gullible people are accumulated and traded on lists.

The weird text and punctuation suggests it is computer-generated so that spam detectors may not spot it by looking for recognisable content.

coming in mid sentence who are these people that believe anyone will click on their stupid little websites and purchase whatever it is they are flogging and what is worse have they never heard of punctuation or is it just a style of writing these days are they so desperate they have to sell kitchens or books or whatever it is to people half way round the world is it possible that anyone does in fact purchase stuff from them maybe it is just a scam anyway is there not a better way to stop these morons posting in the first place it is fun replying to them though sometimes I must admit anyone on here ever bought from c-h-e-a-p-k-i-t-c-h-e-n-s-f-r-o-m-t-I-m-b-u-k-t-u or the like blah blah blah blah :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
I agree, but I'm assuming that your lack of punctuation was intentional!

As JD says, there are plenty of mugs these days, so it's a worthwhile practice. I feel sorry for the oldsters, though, as they were brought up in a much more honest and trusting society.

Sponsored Links
There was a news story about some prolific spammer in America last year - I think he was jailed - who was sending hundreds of millions of emails every day.
I wondered why he bothered, until the report said that he was making a quarter of a million dollars a month from it.
As JD posted, use a big enough net, you only have to catch a miniscule proportion, to make it worth it.

Last edited:
Back