Spare Parts for Whirlpool Bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Unusual request but I hope that someone can help.

Have recently refurbished bathroom but decided to keep the whirlpool bath that was there when we moved in. The only problem is that the new bathroom is all chrome fittings but the jet covers, controls and filter cover for the bath are all gold coloured. There are two controls, one filter and five jets. I don't know what make the bath is as there are no markings. The only marking is the make of the motor - 'Sirem' which is a French company that makes electric motors and pumps etc

They can all be removed quite easily so I took them to my local plumbers merchants to see if I could order a new set in chrome. The guy behind the counter seemed a bit stumped which I was surprised at but has taken my number and will apparently call me however from his reaction I'm not holding out much hope. I Also tried a local bathroom showroom and they couldn't help either.

After all this rambling my obvious question is can anyone tell me of a website supplier where I can buy these things online. I have tried a couple of google searches but haven't come up with anything that looks like the ones I have.

They must make spare parts but at the moment I'm at a loss as to where to get them.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Might it be possible you could post a photo or two, that way we wil know what your looking at :idea:

;)

i have an identical problem cannot source supplier I have the same type of cover and jet. Can anyone help ?

Sponsored Links
Ron,

I got a call from my local plumbers merchants who said that it is virtually impossible to identify the manufacturer of the parts in order to get replacements in different colours. Whirlpool baths are apparently made by hundreds of different manufacturers plus you can get DIY kits and do it yourself.

I gave up trying in the end and bought some Plasti-Kote spray paint especially for spraying on plastic. It's not brilliant but it does the job and is cheaper than replacing the bath!

I might try again when I have finished all of the other jobs that need doing round the house, probably sometime in 2021, and have another look.

Coincidentally I visited your shop in August and obtained the parts I needed. I also PM'd your website address to Ron, the other poster, so he may also have been in touch. Small world!

Unusual request but I hope that someone can help.

Have recently refurbished bathroom but decided to keep the whirlpool bath that was there when we moved in. The only problem is that the new bathroom is all chrome fittings but the jet covers, controls and filter cover for the bath are all gold coloured. There are two controls, one filter and five jets. I don't know what make the bath is as there are no markings. The only marking is the make of the motor - 'Sirem' which is a French company that makes electric motors and pumps etc

They can all be removed quite easily so I took them to my local plumbers merchants to see if I could order a new set in chrome. The guy behind the counter seemed a bit stumped which I was surprised at but has taken my number and will apparently call me however from his reaction I'm not holding out much hope. I Also tried a local bathroom showroom and they couldn't help either.

After all this rambling my obvious question is can anyone tell me of a website supplier where I can buy these things online. I have tried a couple of google searches but haven't come up with anything that looks like the ones I have.

They must make spare parts but at the moment I'm at a loss as to where to get them.

Thanks in advance.
Go to www.whirlpoolbathrooms.co.uk>spareparts you will get every thing you want there.[/quote] :)

I believe we may be of assistance there! We carry a huge range of spares and replacement parts.

Give me a call or a message if we can assist.

Grant

Pegasus Whirlpool Baths
01633 244555

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back