SPD's Why Are Some 1 Way & some 2 Way?

Joined
25 Aug 2016
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
366
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

My question is as the title really, why are some SPD's made to fit in a 1 way slot and others are 2 way sized?

Is there any advantage in an spd being 2 way sized?

Thanks,
Chris.
 
I have two modules, one line to earth the other neutral to earth, but not sure how they help so not sure if there is really any difference, I was convinced there were the reason my LED bulbs lasted longer than my sons, then when I came to do some work, found wire disconnected so not doing a thing.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top