Speaker Cable problem for Desktop Studio Monitors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a set of 20Watt Skytec Desktop studio monitors. I packed them away a few years ago, and now I want to use them again but I cannot find the cables.
The way they work is as follows.
One speaker is powered and the plug comes out of that one. There is also a power dial, which acts as an on switch and volume control. There are 3 RCA/Phono outputs on the back of this speaker. Red, Black and Yellow. The Yellow one says link for satellite speaker.
So the red and black go phono to mini 3.5mm jack into the headphone socket of the laptop.
The problem is the satellite speaker. There is one yellow output on the back of the powered speaker, but on the satellite speaker there are 2 terminals with screws on them. One red and one black. I remember I used to remove the screws and twist open ended exposed copper cables around each terminal and replace the screws tightly to keep the cables in place. If I remember correctly, there were two separate cables that were phono/RCA at the end, and then I used a Y cable to make them single to connect them to the satellite connection.
Can anyone link me to someone on ebay, amazon or ali express that sells the cable I am looking for, being a i phono into 2 exposed copper ended cables or one phone into a single copper open ended cable and I can buy to along with a Y connector? Please and Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back