Specific window wedge, HELP!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have just moved into a new house and a few of the window wedges are missing.
I have been looking everywhere for the right one, at first I didn't even know the name, anyway the ones I keep coming up with on the net are all called 'cockspur wedges' but these have 2 bits sticking out for 2 holes. My window only has 1 hole and also all the others seem to lap arond the edge if that makes sense, so it's like a 90 degree angle. Anyone know where I can get these???

Also there's a big hole in the kitchen wall, my landlord said that it has to be there due to the gas fire in the other room?? Is this true? As i've never heard such a thing.
However I believe this is/was an air vent for a tumble dryer therefore want to get a cover for it, but are they all the same size? And which ones would be reccomeded?

Thanks in advance guys!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I looked on there first, couldn't see any with only one peg, to be fair i've never seen them with one peg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back