sprayable "paint" for fences

B

breezer

You must have seen the ad, several people painting their respctive fences to the laughing policeman tune.

But at the end does not the voice over man say something like "thats it for a whole five years"

so if thats true what are you going to do with the sprayer you brought? the batteries will be flat in 5 years time, you cant keep it on charge for 5 years and any paint you didnt clean out will be hard.

pass the paint brush

Sponsored Links
You must have seen the ad, several people painting their respctive fences to the laughing policeman tune.

But at the end does not the voice over man say something like "thats it for a whole five years"

so if thats true what are you going to do with the sprayer you brought? the batteries will be flat in 5 years time, you cant keep it on charge for 5 years and any paint you didnt clean out will be hard.

pass the paint brush

Spoilsport... :rolleyes:

Ban the things :mad:
I notice they have virtually no plants in those gardens that'd be in the way or would get covered in paint and die.
I'm still upset about a house 50m away covering my new white windows in brown paint literally days after they were installed.
It took me about 6 hours to clean it off.

I think there should be a green tax on unnecessary stuff like this...

Ban the things :mad:
I notice they have virtually no plants in those gardens that'd be in the way or would get covered in paint and die.
I'm still upset about a house 50m away covering my new white windows in brown paint literally days after they were installed.
It took me about 6 hours to clean it off.

I think there should be a green tax on unnecessary stuff like this...

Or...a Brown tax. :eek:

Do ya get it :?:

Brown tax :LOL:

:eek: Tis a "double entendre". :eek:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back