Fence/Gate/Shed paint - the sprayable variety. Cuprinol Ducksback?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok the thread title is a bit of a jumbled mess but it contains the details of what i'm going to ask about.

I was thinking of getting a garden paint sprayer (nothing fancy) because we will have to paint a number of 6x5 panels, a wooden shed & a 1.8-x-1.1 gate.

I'd looked at that ducksback paint as when looking at reviews (& knowing how reviews work - people only tend to use them to have a moan) it got a very good writeup.

Only thing was - i didn't see it in the sprayable variety & i don't really fancy painting all this by hand.

Is there anywhere that does a sprayable version of the ducksback?

Aside from that, can you experienced folk recommend a good long lasting protecting paint as an alternative (note: sprayable)?

I highlight "good" because i bought some of the cheapy B&Q stuff thinking it'd be ok. Well that's a lesson learned - layered it up with anything from 3-5 coats & in areas it still washed off in the rain. Terrible stuff.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back