Spraying emulsion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Can anyone please advise me.
I'm trying to help my daughter who has just purchased her first house and had to have all the rooms plastered.
Has anyone ever used a sprayer to cover the walls, and if so which sprayer did you use?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
You need an airless sprayer. I have to admit that the quality of finish, If done properly is really impressive. I have always wondered what happens when it comes to touching in small dinks further down the line though.

I am not convinced that in a domestic home it is faster than rolling the walls. You need to spend a lot of time masking off areas.

Thanks for your views, we have decided to use a roller, as the purchase of a good quality sprayer, plus the cleaning after just doesnt warrent buying one.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your views, we have decided to use a roller, as the purchase of a good quality sprayer, plus the cleaning after just doesnt warrent buying one.

People often don't appreciate the amount of paint in the hoses that gets wasted when washing them out. You can get handheld airless sprayers but the reservoir is pretty small and they are designed for doors/etc rather than walls.

eg

https://www.sprayplant.co.uk/categories/battery-airless

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back