St Patricks Day

L

LooPrEvil

Happy St Pats Day to you all.

I am just enjoying a nice chilled glass of Guinness - join me!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Paddy Day for the whole of Ireland not just the weirdos from the South and not just for them Catholic kiddy fiddlers either, to be sure :eek: .

Always make me laugh when i ask people why they are celebrating st pats day when they are not irish and they reply because i am a catrholic.
Thick as sh#te.

Just left the pub with guys in rangers tops (because we where playing tonight) dancing and having the crack with people in Eire tops etc thats what it should be about everywhere no religion or bigots just people enjoying the the day for what it truely is

Just left the pub with guys in rangers tops (because we where playing tonight) dancing and having the crack with people in Eire tops etc thats what it should be about everywhere no religion or bigots just people enjoying the the day for what it truely is

Oh yes, the very model of tolerance and restraint up there eh namsag. :LOL:

F*ck paddy, who was he anyway?

I'm a prod, and proud of my tradition, I celebrated it yesterday with my friends from the north and south, suffering bit for it today though

Here in Derby, the Irish community had their St Patricks day parade last Saturday. :LOL: :LOL:

How tick is that?

I had to take a duvet day today, due to having too many pints of the Irish black magic. It helped numb the pain of LFCs result though.

Somebody asked if the Irish celebrate St Georges Day, even us English dont celebrate it :confused:

St Patrick wasn't Irish he was British and born in Britain he may have been married and had a family so he wasn't a Roman Catholic priest he is the only Patron saint who may have actually existed.
If St George was alive to-day he wouldn't be eligible for a British passport, he is also the patron saint of the palestinians, the Russians and a lot of other countries.

St Patrick was welsh was he not? I dont understand why the English dont celebrate ST Georges day,I have heard plenty of English people ask the same question.
Its easy to do , dress up silly and go and get very drunk, simples.

Sponsored Links
Back