Star Wars

JulieL said:
Kendor, swelec etc - one of the best films I ever saw was The war of the worlds (original) - I have recently found my 1980's CD narrated in parts by Richard Burton, which brought back memories..........brilliant :) !!!
I think his voice was made for this sort of narration it's tone and deliverance were ideal for setting up the atmosphere and menace of the storyline.
BTW did you like him in The Medusa Touch? A brilliant actor!

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
charley-farley said:
swelec
stop being an as*hole ,the thread is Star Wars , an never let another idiot poster rip a thread apart ,
This is very bad manners , if you wish start a post this goes to the moron =kendor
is this understood newbie net fools ...ok...OK !!!

Charley-farley - Why are so very rude to people :confused:!!
And I assume that 'newbie net fools' also means you!

Many threads started off about one thing and move onto other related stuff.
This one started about star wars and has now evolved but the subject is still related to films...........................does it really matter that much?

Kendor, swelec etc - one of the best films I ever saw was The war of the worlds (original) - I have recently found my 1980's CD narrated in parts by Richard Burton, which brought back memories..........brilliant :) !!!

Julie L

Unfortunately you will have to get used to this as long as this person frequents this forum

There are a couple of other forums on diy based in the UK which are almost worthless because they are hijacked by people such as Charley Farley whose sole purpose is to hijack posts and attempt to wind people up with garbage like this

BE WARNED IGNORE HIM AND HE WILL GO AWAY

The point in Star wars where the millenium falcon ( Luke ) shot down on e the dark sides fighter and it exploded has been said to be the greatest man made cinemagraphic explosions of all time. Nothing has beaten it! ;)

Kendor
I know we have had our differences in the past, but on this occaision, we could not be more diametrically opposed. Starwars was probably my all time favorite film.

I have an 8 year old grand daughter that can't stand chocolate, and my 20 year old daughter can't stand the taste of strawberries, but to find someone that doesn't like Starwars :eek:

Sponsored Links
TexMex said:
Kendor
I know we have had our differences in the past, but on this occaision, we could not be more diametrically opposed. Starwars was probably my all time favorite film.

I have an 8 year old grand daughter that can't stand chocolate, and my 20 year old daughter can't stand the taste of strawberries, but to find someone that doesn't like Starwars :eek:
sorry but i do. :)

Back