staxx kitchens ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am looking for a reasonable quality kitchen to fit into a house i am renovating to move into myself for now but intend to rent out within 2/3 yrs max when buy another house..my mate has an account at staxx in leeds and can get me a kitchen at trade price as a favour..i have seen them in the magazine and they look fine without actually going over as yet to have a look at them physically..my mate reckons for the units i need i can prob get the kitchen for £1000/1200 all in as opposed to £2000 at for example howdens albeit better quality from the latter, as anyone purchased a kitchen from staxx & would reccomend or not ?? + would it matter that much if i bought 15mm carcass or would you suggest buy 18mm ? if it meant that it lasted a few more yrs with the 18mm for sake of a couple of hundred quid difference i would sway towards 18mm as you still have the fitting costs on top if you did have to replace it sooner rather than later ? cheers again

Sponsored Links
cheers will lokk at benchmarkarx... + i have 8700mm-8800mm space for my top corner unit up to the windows etc..what unit(s) could i fit into that space any ideas guys ? was meant to be a 905mm-905mm top corner unit but have since had the whole kitchen dot n dabbed thus losing space!

You can fit any units you need in that space, 600mm units will fill the space cheaper than smaller unit.

Sponsored Links
fox where is the nearest benchmarx in west yorks as im struggling to get onto their website..+ do they come out to you to do a plan if you require ? + do the units also come built up..cheers again :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back