Steam Bath\Shower and Tiles............??!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello!!

Firstly I would like to say that I have just stumbled accross this forum and I think it is brilliant, lots of advice.

Right, my query is this:

I have bought one of these (a combined jacuzzi\massage steam shower etc http://www.rightshower.co.uk/images/Hawaii.jpg I didn't actually buy it from here, I am not that rich!!)

I currently have horrible 70's style green tiles and wallpaper in my bathroom. I was wondering what people think I should do on the back wall which this bath will be installed against. Basically it is all green tiles at the moment but I can't see the point in pulling them down and putting up new tiles due to the fact that there will be a big sheet of tinted blue glass against it!! I was thinking of just using some tile paint to get them a different colour. What do you think?? Or is there another solution?? Basically I don't want to spend too much money on the back wall as it will be hidden. My missus is also now in my ear that the back wall will get stuff growing on it eventually and we won't be able to reach it - there is no pleasing people sometimes!!!

I would be grateful of any ideas or opinions that anyones has??

Cheers :D

Sponsored Links
I would just paint the tiles ......

God forgive me for posting this ....

as they arent going to be directly looked at doesnt matter

hope this helps ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back