Steel Tubing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm after some 3m lengths of 50mm dia powder coated steel tubing and matching end fixings.

None of my normal suppliers can help me with this and i'm not having much success googling.

Can anyone point me towards some?

P.S.

Its not for anything interesting
:D

Sponsored Links
What colour powder coat...?

Some of the key clamp/tube clamp suppliers will do powder coated tubes and fittings, it will be 48mm in that sort of thing.
Might be something to follow up

Sponsored Links

I know I am a bit slow on the uptake at times. But it doesn’t mater what colour the OP requires, the tube will be cut to length etc and then go to be powered coated in the clients preferred colour. Powder coating as I know is a bespoke service and you don’t get powder coated tube off the shelf.

Phoenix Sheet Metal Ltd

0121 559 9798

Cheers, i'll try these.

Its only going to be a small order though, will only need 6 lengths of 3m and the end fixings to go with them. They are going to be fixed from desks to ceilings.

I know I am a bit slow on the uptake at times. But it doesn’t mater what colour the OP requires, the tube will be cut to length etc and then go to be powered coated in the clients preferred colour. Powder coating as I know is a bespoke service and you don’t get powder coated tube off the shelf.

Yes you can, although some might be polyester coating...
In a limited range of colours such as black, yellow, green.... Id imagine hot pink might be harder to find on the shelf. :LOL:

Quite right though, probably easier to buy a peice of tube and then have it powder coated.

You could give J&C Joels a call.

They are based in Sowerby Bridge (near Halifax) so might not be too far from you?

They will supply 48mm lighting bar in steel or aluminium, powder coated to any RAL colour you like, and end fittings etc to suit.

Nice people. They should be able to help you out.

http://www.jcjoel.co.uk/index.htm

You could give J&C Joels a call.

They are based in Sowerby Bridge (near Halifax) so might not be too far from you?

They will supply 48mm lighting bar in steel or aluminium, powder coated to any RAL colour you like, and end fittings etc to suit.

Nice people. They should be able to help you out.

http://www.jcjoel.co.uk/index.htm[/QUOTE]

I'll give these guys a call tomorrow, with them being stage equip people they will probably be able to help me with some other enquires relating to this project, many thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back