Stolen trailer in Burnley- help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last night (24 May), some b****** stole the trailer off my car from outside my inlaws house in Burnley. It's 5ft by 3ft black frame, varnished plywood sides with aluminium trim around the top.
It's running on 12" Minilight alloys, 165/60 Yokahamas with a spare mounted on the front.
If you see it, please call me on 07976 209761 (please don't pm or email me as I'm 'borrowing' this computer), or call the police.
I've got a lot of stuff to get back to Bristol and I need it!
Yours hopefully,
Mike

Sponsored Links
you won't see that again, they will be back for the wheels on the car tonight

Sponsored Links
In Burnley, it certainly wont be seen again for a long while.

By now it will be in some far away place, or your neighbours back yard.

What did the police say?

Once worked for a welding company near the docks. Over the weekend 9 large generators were lifted over the fence on to a series of low loaders and dissappeared.
They were 'discovered' the following day by chance when a Yorkshire police patrol did a spot check on a 'camp-site' just outside Halifax.
They had ripped all the signs off and they were blowing around the camp site.

What did the police say?

'Here's a crime reference number'. Not much use when my car insurance doesn't cover it though :(
Anybody in the Burnley area got a trailer I could borrow to get my gear back home? Obviously happy to leave a deposit and there would be a crate or two of beer in it for you!
Mike

That wont work though will it?

Getting your gear home - then how are you going to get it back?

Try a national rental co?
buy a cheap one?

If someone were kind enough to lend me a trailer, I'd make another trip back to return it. I'd rather pay for the extra fuel than risk the thieving b******s nicking my gear.
Do you know of any trailer rental companies or someone selling a trailer?
Mike

You might be lucky and find someone in Burnley selling one?

Hopefully, but where should I look in the 36 hours before I need to go back to Brizzle? Also, I've still got a garden patio to complete.
Any help very welcome, and assistance will be repaid generously, especially if I get my trailer back!
Mike

TRAILER FOR SALE:

It's 5ft by 3ft black frame, varnished plywood sides with aluminium trim around the top.
It's running on 12" Minilight alloys, 165/60 Yokahamas with a spare mounted on the front.

Any reasonable offers accepted...!!! ;)

Btw ...Well done to Burnley F.C

Try posting to your local Freecycle group with a wanted for a trailer.

;)

Sponsored Links
Back