stow aways on lorries?

Sponsored Links
"They are already here and working because it offsets the generous minimum wage

FFS Joe, what country do you live in?? It certainly isn't this one.
About £230 a week ??
Here's a list of my outgoings if I had a job on the NMW.
Rent £59 pw.
Council Tax. £15.60p pw
Car (inc insurance, road fund, MOT. Not including fuel) £10.25 pw
TV License £2.61p pw
Gas and Electricity £20 pw
Water £8 pw
Phone and internet £8.75 pw
Total £124.21 pw. and that's without putting an average of £25 per week in the car as fuel, which would bring the total to £149.21 per week.

Remember I have not been shopping yet to buy food or household requisites, nor been to the pub for the darts match on Tuesdays. My dog needs food as does my partner.
Remember my right to a family life and have a pet . As enshrined in the all encompassing Human Rights Act? So don't tell me that any of these things are luxuries.

GENEROUS MINIMUM WAGE ?

Your either having a laugh or taking the proverbial p**s.

minimum wage.

The Government WANTS them here. Have you not twigged yet?

i 'twigged' many years ago.

The immigration policy was a deliberate plan to

a)flood the country with cheap labour to depress wages and cow the unions.
b) to make multicuturalism permanent and unfixable.
c) to mix up all the races and nationalities of the EU in order to make nationality and citizenship pointless, and therefore
d) pave the way for the United States of Europe.

the plan is much bigger than you imagine. Still doesnt altar the fact we want them chucked out. And the more they resist, the more people will join the BNP until eventually we have race riots. People are getting ****ed off with it.

Oh, we know what they are up to.................

If you vote BNP you are better voting LIB DEM. Then your party will get proportional representation in future polls.

Sponsored Links
The higher the minimum wage the higher all services cost. It just goes round and round. Higher wages = higher rices. That's why we need the illegals. They work for peanuts and drive prices down - rather than up.

We could put the minimum wage up to £50 per hour - but the price of everything would rise and exports would crash. That's why the governments all love illegals - and that's why they do nothing to get rid of them.

After the election they'll forget all about them.

That's why we need the illegals. They work for peanuts and drive prices down""

What???
You obviously went to the Gordy Brown one eyed School of Economics

Working for less drives prices down??
A CLASSIC:D :D :D :D

Lets hope your not the next chancellor, else we'll be paying the employers for the privilege of having a job.

If you vote BNP you are better voting LIB DEM. Then your party will get proportional representation in future polls.

An the Libdems will let all the illegals stay, throw open the borders and let even more than labour did, force us into the Euro and hand our entire country ove rthe Brussels to run.

In short, **** us severally and summarily.

Clegg is not for this country, hes more of an EU slave than Mandelson. He has no real roots or connections with this country, so he doesnt give a **** about it. He even had the gall to suggest WE should be ashamed of WW2 - ****ing cheek, we didnt even start either world war, we were dragged into it by Germany. If he's said that to me in the pub id have decked him.................

That's why we need the illegals. They work for peanuts and drive prices down - rather than up.

Umm it works the other way. They work for peanuts and so it drives down wages throughout the country, and the bosses make more profit whilst selling the goods for the same price as before.

Don't give up the day job, joe, you'll never make company director...........

That's why we need the illegals. They work for peanuts and drive prices down - rather than up.

Umm it works the other way. They work for peanuts and so it drives down wages throughout the country, and the bosses make more profit whilst selling the goods for the same price as before..
Bit confused here - if wages were higher then if the bosses want to make the same level of profit, would this not mean that sale prices would be higher? Thus wage demands would ensue to counter this hike of prices and the inflationary cycle continue. Thus the subsequent need to outsource to cheap labour abroad.

As you can tell, I'm no economist :oops:

The higher the minimum wage the higher all services cost. It just goes round and round. Higher wages = higher rices. That's why we need the illegals. They work for peanuts and drive prices down - rather than up. We could put the minimum wage up to £50 per hour - but the price of everything would rise and exports would crash. That's why the governments all love illegals - and that's why they do nothing to get rid of them. After the election they'll forget all about them.

So if you work for nothing, you can live for nothing.

No but if we all work cheap we live cheap. Loads of exports. Bit like China really.

No but if we all work cheap we live cheap. Loads of exports. Bit like China really.
Would a load of exports not imply that there were other countries that want to import what we have to sell? And what do we have to sell?

Umm it works the other way. They work for peanuts and so it drives down wages throughout the country, and the bosses make more profit whilst selling the goods for the same price as before..
Bit confused here - if wages were higher then if the bosses want to make the same level of profit, would this not mean that sale prices would be higher? Thus wage demands would ensue to counter this hike of prices and the inflationary cycle continue. Thus the subsequent need to outsource to cheap labour abroad.

As you can tell, I'm no economist :oops:

I dont believe im having to explain basic business practice to Dextrous.....

If if costs me £10 an hour to employ someone to make widgets, and they cost me £1 each to make, and he can make 10 an hour, then in 1 hour i spend £10 + (10 x £1) = £20 making them, and ive got 10 to sell, so ill sell them for £3 each and make £30-£20/£30 net margin = 33%

on the other hand if i find some idiot willing to do the same job for £5 an hour, i can either sell the same widgets for £5 less and make £25-£15/£25 = 40% nett margin or i can sell them for the same price and make £30-£15/£30 = £50% nett margin.

Furthermore, ive now got an idiot to work for £5, so im not going to pay anyone else any more, especially when that nice Mr Blair has flooded the country with millions of idiots who will work for **** all

Which do you think most bosses choose to do........

Engineering stuff.

What an eloquently-phrased response :LOL:

It would be great if the UK really was this hotbed of genius minds and engineering talent that didn't *need* manufacturing to support itself...

The problem with this theory is that nature always gives a spread of any characteristic. An average man is about 5'10, but we all know someone well above 6-foot and someone barely above 5-foot. It doesn't matter how enthusiastically a minister says "By 2015, we want every man in Britain to be 5'10" tall!", short of locating a warehouse full of surgical saws and stilts, it can't be done.

You COULD make everyone in Britain into a research scientist or engineer. They just wouldn't be any good.

Sponsored Links
Back