Straight pan connector with 50mm pipe boss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The house has a two pipe external soil and hopper head setup. The lady wants as little waste pipe outside as possible so i'll be doing away with the hopper head, replacing the soil pipe and was thinking of running a combined waste in 50mm.
I could boss the single 50mm waste pipe into the soil outside but I foolishly mentioned that there are pan connectors which have a boss to take waste water.
Now her heart is set on one of those but i can't find one to take 50mm.

Are they even available and if so where?

Much obliged.
Tony

Sponsored Links
never seen a 50mm one.
if your runs are not that long do it in 40mm.
and how do you intend to do the bath waste as into a wc connector will be to high.

It's a posh gaff with the bath being a sunken thing on a higher level to the rest of the room. steps and everything. There'd be sufficient fall.
Being a tidy sized room in it's own right I wouldn't be comfortable doing it in 40mm even with anti-vac traps.

I thought it was a bit of a long shot, it's the definition of niche product. I wish i'd put my brain/mouth filter in action before I spoke :p

Cheers fella.

Could you not put a strap on boss on to the soil pipe before it goes out through the wall ?

Sponsored Links
Could you not put a strap on boss on to the soil pipe before it goes out through the wall ?

The waste will come through the wall at the centre of the pan and straight into the back. There's only about 140mm so with a pan connector no room to strap a boss onto it.

I think i'll just have to boss the 50mm into the soil beneath the branch. At least i'm eliminating the second waste pipe by combining them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back