Stupid remoaners just can't grasp the the EU and euro is in trouble !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
They bleat on and on about show us the benefits of leaving but completely fail to grasp that the euro is heading for catastrophe.

They seem to be unaware of various member countries debts due to be having to be bailed out of trouble !!!!!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jul/31/is-this-the-end-of-the-road-for-the-euro

stupid remoaners think the EU is stable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They're in La La Land.
ROFL...They still think the light in the tunnel is Nirvana,and not a train about to flatten the EU

For me, one of the tragedies of the EU was the culling of national currencies across the continent, for no other reason than the erosion of part of each nation's identity.
If I could work out exchange rates in my head in the early nineties, surely "business" could have done the equivalent when trading with neighbours, without drama or inconvenience?

Sponsored Links
the Quitters are getting very vocal and ill-tempered as they see the Brexit Omnishambles getting worse and worse.

It must be very sad for them to see their dreams disappear.

the Quitters are getting very vocal and ill-tempered as they see the Brexit Omnishambles getting worse and worse.

It must be very sad for them to see their dreams disappear.
Rofl...we have the balls to fight and will win in the end,,,unlike you weak lot lieing down and being EU doormats

You have NEVER posted how the EU and their decision making affects you.
Rofl...noseall at it now.JohnD,,,ellal,,noseall....thick as fek.

MOD: Usual insult fest. Thread locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back