Sugar Tax

Sponsored Links
As you know, the anti-foreigner environment encouraged by our current government and the Quitters has led to a shortage of visiting seasonal workers, so it's getting worse.

perhaps if you find a local fruit farm you could buy a crate in Autumn and rack them in your shed. Or if you offer to work 14-hour days as a picker you can help yourself.
I thought to myself when you'd replied to my post earlier "I wonder how long it is before John makes it about brexit" :D

I think people with a healthy BMI or other acceptable indicator should be exempt. Perhaps we should have an app that tracks our consumption against kcal/BMR and deducts extra tax from our bank account if we exceed target..

I've always felt that diet vs full sugar is a choice between cancer and diabetes.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if Sod will try to deny the truth of my statement?

As you know, the anti-foreigner environment encouraged by our current government and the Quitters has led to a shortage of visiting seasonal workers, so it's getting worse.

No.

I wonder if Sod will try to deny the truth of my statement?

No.
I just refuse to take part of your tiresome brexit threads. This is about sugar tax and eating too much of the old sugar.

cheap migrant labour shortages has far more to do with a weaker currency than any hostility. Are you really saying people eat crap because they can’t afford healthy food?

cheap migrant labour shortages has far more to do with a weaker currency than any hostility. Are you really saying people eat crap because they can’t afford healthy food?
It's all brexits fault, it's all down to the fact there's not going to be any foreigners in the UK anymore, according to John. Don't mention we've not even left yet, oh and the price of fresh fruit and veggies has been expensive for years, way before brexit. That will only get ignored by him anyway.

However, let's all turn this into an anti-brexit thread because John WANTS IT SO

Bloody hell. It's enough to drive me to drink a full-fat coke this lark with John and his obsession with brexit.

yes

Decent flavour tomatoes - about 5 or 6 in a punnet is twice the price (sometimes more) than a bag of 5 donuts at tesco. I went shopping tonight and picked up a couple of pink ladies (!) apples and they were 89p each. The cost of these 2 apples could buy me 14 donuts.

I thought to myself when you'd replied to my post earlier "I wonder how long it is before John makes it about brexit"

The answer: Not long :ROFLMAO:

I expect next he will be claiming obesity is the fault of tax havens :ROFLMAO:

silly notch

you are now claiming that you didn't know Sod had mentioned the price of fresh fruit.

Sponsored Links
Back