Sundial Y v Sundial S

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it could be that they're lying; it's more likely that the writer went on a course and can't bear to face the fact that he's paid to be misled. It happens a lot.
Reminds me of that story of the bloke in the looney bin who claimed he was jesus, and therefore he was dead.
Doctor: Do corpes bleed?
Looney: Of course not.

Doctor pricks looney with needle, and of course, a drop of blood appears.

Looney: Bloody liars those doctors; corpses do bleed.

Sponsored Links
Well lads, tomorrow I start repiping my S plan system and it looks like I'll be picking up an ABV for it (bu**er) but the ABV must make my system more efficient than a manual job (which I can't fit anyway) cos it won't be creating a short circuit except when absolutely necessary :)

Thanks for all your help.......................I've seen the light brothers!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all your help.......................I've seen the light brothers!

and had a bit of light entertainment
lol-003.gif

Yes, you lot definately did, once the penny dropped that as soon as the CH or HW valve closes the flow is dead, the overrun is useless and the need for a bypass comes in to it's own I was there..........pity it took me about 6? pages but hey ho it's been a great post!

Tried to follow thi topic and who said what and how many times.. but fek :eek:

But Goldbergs second highlighred quote above is why bypasses where originally asked for on S plans in the days before trvs where common, as for blowing up boiler stat and vent/feed would have to be knacksed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back