SupaJet 210 power shower fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Wonder if you can help, was at a friends today changing some pendants and a broken socket and they asked me to take a look at their shower as its not working properly. Its a SupaJet 210 and when switched on it doesnt draw in any cold water just hot water, resulting in a shower you cant stand under as its too hot, turning the temperature adjustment does restrict the flow of the hot water but still the cold water isnt getting through. I tried to remove the cover to check for anything obvious but the outlet pipe on the front is stopping me from doing so and i don't want to pull too hard in case i damage the shower.

I just wondered if any of you guy here can offer me any advice on what the problem may be and also how to get the front cover off :) When its turned on the pump starts up as normal.

If you need any more info just let me know.

Cheers guys
Dan :)

Sponsored Links
Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me with this one, sorry to be a pain. If nobody can help then i'll tell them to call a plumber.

Any replies would be apreciated.

Cheers guys
Dan :)

I have a similar problem in that my supajet is drawing very little hot water. I just wonder if you had any joy in overcoming your problem.

Sponsored Links
Yes its all sorted now, they called a plumber who found that another plumber who carried out work in the house a few months earlier had isolated the showers cold water supply but hadn't turned it back on when he had finished.

So basically there wasn't anything wrong with the shower.

Sorry i cant be of any more help.

All the best
Dan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back