Power Shower Leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a power shower about 4 years old which is leaking from the shower head. It was supplied by Wickes who tell me that it is now obsolete and no spares are available so looks like I will have to replace it. I am told that the SupaJet 100 is a suitable replacement. Important that I can match the hot & cold pipe connections to the shower to avoid retiling, etc.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
what shower have you got now ? i take it it's a superjet what model ?

It's badged as a Wickes power shower product code 410031. I believed it was in fact a Triton Aquatronic. Wickes service helpline say it was supplied to them by Watermill Products as a model S60.

Sponsored Links
thats not an aquatronic they are electric showers
thats a Watermill Osprey II 4500 Manual

the manual valve is still available at about £48

WTML_BP218_thumb.png

and no the supajet 100 pipes come in from the top not the side.

Thanks for that info. Showerdoc.com told me it was a Superjet. They are advertising spares for the Osprey. I assume the manual valve is the cause of the drip.

At last - I think I have resolved the problem.

Info for anyone in a similar situation.

Power shower supplied by Wickes 4 years ago identified as a Watermill Osprey ll 4500 manual. Now obsolete but Showerdoc.com purchased all remaining spare parts about a year ago.

I was able to purchase from them a new mixer and new control knobs for temperature and flow control which had cracked. Total cost about £65.00

Thanks to Seco for assisting with the identification.

Hope this now cures the leak!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back