Super chelsea

Sponsored Links
Half way to my final prediction of bayern v chelsea final!

hahahaha, Barca will destroy you at the Nou Camp.....stop being so pathetic, you got a lucky goal tonight against a team that played to their standards, very poor...........You cant defend like that for 90 mins over there.......your European hopes end next week in Spain.

and I will be here to laugh at the resident clown

sad_clown.jpg

Sponsored Links
We will see, wont we!
What do you think barca would ave done to your team? :p ;)

Well we are the only team in England to beat Barca at the nou camp....Twice

There is a team from London that play in blue that we have already beaten twice this season too.......cant remember their name, but they give plastic flags to the fans on the turnstiles :rolleyes:

Weren't they great to beat Bar.. I missed the goal because I fell asleep.
But that pass to Drogba was out of this world.
I reckon they'll be slaughtered in Spain though. :cry:

Credit where it is due, Chelsea were a class act in defence and pounced when they had their....er... one chance.

They had the potential to make lots of mistakes whilst defending against a brilliant attacking side and never made any.

The only spoiler of the game was the idiot that kept falling over and stalling the game, embarrassing for both sides. Even some of the Chelsea fans were shaking their heads.

The return leg will have Barca worrying about the away goal, whilst Chelsea will be worrying about what to do with Drogba. I guess they will chance him getting two yellows for diving if it means keeping him on as a snatch goal threat.

We will see, wont we!
What do you think barca would ave done to your team? :p ;)

Well we are the only team in England to beat Barca at the nou camp....Twice

There is a team from London that play in blue that we have already beaten twice this season too.......cant remember their name, but they give plastic flags to the fans on the turnstiles :rolleyes:

You couldnt beat barca if you played them for a week! Dredging up the past again! It really bugs you that we give out flags to fans doesnt it! Your to used to stealing yours or nicking your mums bedsheets to make your own.
Bring on the nou camp! We could lose 2-1 and still go through!
You may have beaten us twice, but where are you in the league?
Your doing worse than Everton who havent spent nowhere near the amount youve wasted, youve also got sunderland, fulham and the mighty norwich chasing you! Where still fighting for a CL spot and if it werent for your cup win youd be struggling to reach a uefa spot! Your team is **** and you know it, so it makes you feel better to slag off chelsea! Good luck! See you at wembley coco!

Good luck! See you at wembley coco

You wont, because you wont be going to Wembley........unless they have an armchair section!

You are in 6th place after spending how much?

Look up the word deluded :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cmon Liverpool............all the yorkshire lads will be rooting for you.After the booing in the semi final which the club made a apology,,,I want Chelsea to win sweet fa..........If they go through the next round at barca I will then believe in miracles :D :D

Cmon Liverpool............all the yorkshire lads will be rooting for you.After the booing in the semi final which the club made a apology,,,I want Chelsea to win sweet fa..........If they go through the next round at barca I will then believe in miracles :D :D
Have you got a parrot in the house by any chance??

Is it only the booing that upset you! Or is it just cos its chelsea or cos were southerners! Climb back in your cage and sssssshhh!

Is it only the booing that upset you! Or is it just cos its chelsea or cos were southerners! Climb back in your cage and sssssshhh!

I dont mind chelsea and you will see in previous posts I said I wanted them to win the cl as the only british club left ...the booing did not upset me but I thought it was very distasteful not only for the liverpool fans who lost their lives but the silence was also for the italian player who died and alot of respect for your club went down the pan, but to be fair the club and manager acted very responsible with the apology ....nothing to do with southerners I love Arsenal and hate man utd ........I was born in Rotherham and support them but like alot of guys my age used to watch the 70/80,s Liverpool side play some fantastic football and really liked them, also they have a very large following and respect in yorkshire and the next generation it was man utd but chelsea are the new kids on the block and you have win the champions league a few times to earn respect .

Sponsored Links
Back