Super skills

Sponsored Links
I would like to see a little more meat on the bone of your postings. A few lines giving a clue to what these links are about.

Afraid I just tend to ignore them otherwise.

some ponce showing off that he can ride in a straight line by riding over the top of a set of 1 inch diameter railings

Sponsored Links
Thats very good.
Yes it's an initiation process we all have to go through before we become 'full' members of this site. I see from the records that you haven't done yours yet. Please ensure your initiation ceremony is carried out before your next post.

Thank you.

Sorry, did not mean to offend. Shall I roll up a sleeve or trouser leg to get approval? :)

Sorry, did not mean to offend. Shall I roll up a sleeve or trouser leg to get approval? :)
Well you could but I'm not sure it'll help you with any of the stunts. ;)

Please post your initiation video in your next post. Thank you.

And it must be endorsed by 3 physciatrists, 2 doctors and a buxom nurse, (photo mandatory), saying you were absolutely off your cake when you did it.

:LOL:

did he hopefully end up impailing himself on the the railings? little twät?

:eek:

Don't know much about the sport but would imagine he's a pro.

He said in an interview on TV, that he goes around schools giving talks and demonstrations/stunts, to show the kids what he can do on his bike,,,, yet the schoolkids themselves are not even allowed to play conkers, play out in the snow, or throw snowballs at each other at school, on health and safety grounds. :confused:

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
Back