Supply only uPVC recommendations

Poe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for some recommendations for supply only windows suppliers.
Loads online but I don't like buying things like this blind.
I'm in South Wales so would be good to find a local company but obviously that isn't that important compared to finding a good and trustworthy supplier.
Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
I could but I don't do Facebook or any form of social media.
I have asked a few local companies but there are either only interested in supply and fit which I don't want or the only company that will supply only is about £100 more expensive than online quotes.
That's on one window I have a house with ten windows and three doors and that's soon going to mount up on the whole job.
Cheers.

Did the locals who were £100 more only quote for the one window? If so get them to quote for all and then compare prices.
Whatever the difference bear in mind after sales service if its needed.

Sponsored Links
Are you confident that you can fit them to a good standard?

Do you have access to a tower?

Andy

I've told the local ones I'll be doing the whole house but this one window needs replacing asap the rest will be done in the Spring.
I'm quite confident I can fit windows to better than a good standard.
Never needed a tower to fit windows in the past and can't say I've ever seen any full time fitters using a tower either.
Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back