suprima 40 tripping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've looked through all the posts on Suprima Boilers tripping out and have the same problem myself.
I have checked the pcb on my Suprima 40 boiler and there are scorch marks so I am assuming that one or several components have been fried.
Rather than buy the whole pcb kit at over £130 to find something else in the loop has gone a burton does anyone know where to buy a re-conditioned pcb from as £50 is a gamble I can afford to take?
The plumber who looked at the boiler last week suggested it was the pcb but couldnt be sure and he said that it's a job a layman could do providing all the harnesses were put back correctly.
I'd appreciate any replies on this.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I removed a pcb from a suprima for examination over two years ago. There were quite a few dry joints where the terminal posts were soldered. The replacement at the time was No 407750. but by the time I went to purchase one it had been replaced with a new improved version which was No5102160. This took 15 minutes to fit and boiler has given no more problems.
Within the last few months another version has been introduced which is No 5111603 which I believe includes some connecting leads and the cost is around £185+vat. This has made the previous version available a bit cheaper. ChrisR has a limited supply of 5102160, he's down to his last dozen so grab one while you can.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back