Surge in web hate videos

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Followers of Britains most prolific radical preacher are spreading hatred & Islamic doctrines freely across the net despite his conviction.

Scores of extremist videos by angem choudary's acolytes are on google.

They include a call to arms to fight the "kaffer" , or non believers, the glorification of isis atrocities, acclaim for hitlers genocide of the jews, & demands for a world governed by Sharia law.

many of the videos contain diatribes from Siddharta Dhar , choundarys confidant who travelled to Syria & is thought to have taken a role in killing prisoners. In one he publicises Nazi propaganda & labels jews as corrupt & arrogant"

Sponsored Links
Here is the fantasy news:
And your fantasy news reader for tonight is; transam!
:rolleyes:

Here is the fantasy news:
And your fantasy news reader for tonight is; transam!
:rolleyes:

:LOL:
typical & predictable reaction , don't like some thing so lets shoot the messenger.

I merely put the quote on the forum

Sponsored Links
Transam you are a racist for that post. :mad::mad::mad::LOL:

yep in himmaginns world I would be a racist :LOL: than again most people in his world are probably racists.

what he does not know is that my great uncle died in a German concentration camp

Transam you are a racist for that post. :mad::mad::mad::LOL:

Yeh Transam it's all made up. Not true. Oh yeh and you're a racist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Noseall will be along to explain soon all in the name of "parity mate, parity".

A video by Choudary's side kick Mohammed Mizaanur Rahman is still on line giving an Islamic justification for the burning to death/execution of a Jordanian pilot.

Mohammed mizanur rahman choudary's side kick quote

" They commit the sin (of homo sexuality) & new it was haram prohibited in Islam , this is a major sin & has capital punishment under sharia"

Well I found it disturbing that the guy that drove up to Scotland to stab that moderate muslim shopkeeper to death got cheered by I believe forty other Muslims supporters in court when he got sentenced.

Last edited:
yep in himmaginns world I would be a racist :LOL: than again most people in his world are probably racists.

what he does not know is that my great uncle died in a German concentration camp
Yeah got pizzed one night and fell off the watchtower. :LOL:

Chubby Brown legend

Choudary acolyte Siddharta Dhar ( the new jihadi john)
(On Jews)

"how is it that a particular race of people 0.2 % of the world population are going to cause so much corruption ? Number one Allah he would punish them in the here after & secondly he is going to destroy them in this life "

"Followers of Britains most prolific radical preacher are spreading hatred & Islamic doctrines freely across the net despite his conviction.

"
And as an antithesis to this, some posters on a popular internet forum are spreading equally as disturbing anti-Islamic lies also. You couldn't make it up.

Sponsored Links
Back