Susan Boyle

Well done lad, another fun thread dragged to gutter level. :evil:

This after ten posts! Have you been reincarnated?
So it's not just me thinking something's strange here. The bloke (Johnmelad), joined the Forum on 22 March 2007 and he's posted 10 times! I suppose it's not that strange. But having joined over 2 years ago he's never posted in all that time until the 19th April (this year), when he posted twice and then on the 20th April he really goes for it with 8 posts, one of which is a picture of Margaret Thatcher! To which he takes offence to a 'gutter level' post from me!

Sponsored Links
What a beautiful voice that woman has..not my kind of music (unless she does anything by the pistols or ac/dc but she is certinaly talented.

Interesting about this CD business though...she said before she had never had the opportunity to do anything

I hope she wins...if it goes to the public vote im sure she will as the sweaties normally stick together

Good luck to her

Being famous has its advantages, won't be long before she's asked to do a centrefold for Hugh Hefner :D

Sponsored Links
Three feet of baler twine and a hessian bag - may help...
:rolleyes:

She'll have plenty of offers to pop her cherry. Kind of novelty sh*g :).

Well, one would be going where no man had ever been before...that in itself would be a novelty :LOL:

Compared to some of the horrors who have passed my way over the years (ex squaddie...nuff said ;) ), she would be far from the bottom of the pile. And just think of the lullabies she could sing you off to sleep with, after sorting her out, eh?

Sponsored Links
Back