Swearing(joke)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.

'You know what?' says the 7 year old, 'I think it's about time we started swearing.'

The 4 year old nods his head in approval, so the 7 year old says, 'When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me, ok?'

'Ok' the 4 year old, agrees with enthusiasm.

The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for breakfast.

'Oh, sh*t mum, I don't know, I suppose I'll have some Coco Pops'

WHACK!! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up, and ran upstairs crying his eyes out...

She looked at the 4 year old and asked with a stern voice, 'And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?'

'I don't know,' he blubbers, 'but it won't be f**king Coco Pops!' :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Does anyone else think the phone companies must have people who make up text jokes.
Today alone must have had at least ten george micheal jokes/
But within hours of any disaster or major celebrity death the airwaves are full of these texts using peoples credit and contract budgets up.

Sorry for hijacking hoggy i thought had started a new topic its been a long day

Sponsored Links
it's actually 24hrs plus a little bit, that's why we have an extra day every 4 years to correct for it..

There are things called leap seconds and the last time one was added was on 31st dec 2008 so the day was longer than 24 hours so you could say it was a long day :LOL:

But then some PC 'personna' would jump up and state that techinically it was actually quite a short 'day' because it was mid winter but a long night. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back