pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,839 Reaction score 11,959 Location Birmingham Country 20 Sep 2026 #46 Elsa TLC said: What make you think Pete knows Bruce or Adele. You say this as you really dont know yourself. Click to expand... I could know them as I move in those circles
Elsa TLC said: What make you think Pete knows Bruce or Adele. You say this as you really dont know yourself. Click to expand... I could know them as I move in those circles
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,839 Reaction score 11,959 Location Birmingham Country 20 Sep 2026 #47 Elsa TLC said: Shes an Actress that's playing a naked sports Woman. Shes done nothing wrong. Click to expand... Thats what I thought
Elsa TLC said: Shes an Actress that's playing a naked sports Woman. Shes done nothing wrong. Click to expand... Thats what I thought
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,596 Reaction score 2,990 Country 20 Sep 2026 #48 pete01 said: I could know them as I move in those circles Click to expand... No point you asking Bucket head for their numbers. Those that mix in your circle will likely be the best port of call.
pete01 said: I could know them as I move in those circles Click to expand... No point you asking Bucket head for their numbers. Those that mix in your circle will likely be the best port of call.