system pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi.

atttend to a worcester greendstar 25 cdi . e9 code flashed up.system pressure gauge read zero. refilled via charging link and could hear water flowing but no movement in gauge. anyway ordered a new pressure gauge. apart from faulty pressure gauge not responding to refill or blocked feed tubes to gauge is there anything else i should look into ??seems too simple!!!!

thanks

Sponsored Links
hi.

atttend to a worcester greendstar 25 cdi . e9 code flashed up.system pressure gauge read zero. refilled via charging link and could hear water flowing but no movement in gauge. anyway ordered a new pressure gauge. apart from faulty pressure gauge not responding to refill or blocked feed tubes to gauge is there anything else i should look into ??seems too simple!!!!

thanks
J :confused: :confused:just make sure you drain down before removing old gauge

Sponsored Links
ta. is it common for water pressure gauges not to respond to refill. i guess on the greenstar 25cdi theres no low water pressure switch like the puma but rather the heat exchanger is protected via high limit stat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back