Take me back to the 70,s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As I get older everything seems more complicated.......looking back at the 70,s life was so simple,no computers ,mobile phones,emails,cable tv,health and safety ,political correctness, mass immigration, drugs,low crime....life was so simple then when you just went to work picked up your wage in CASH had a few nights out,only a couple of channels,1 landline and cars you could fix yourself.... could it be that life was all so simple then, or has time...........

Sponsored Links
As I get older everything seems more complicated

Thats because you're brain cells are dying!
Life is only as complicated as you want it to be IMO. Nothing really matters when the grim reaper comes a knocking.
And believe me he will!

Am a happy sole me. :D

With bodgeit on this.
Although there were drugs and crime it never seemed to touch my world, I was young, happy and had the rest of my life before me.
Where did it go? :(

Oh, and the music was good! :LOL:

As I get older everything seems more complicated.......looking back at the 70,s life was so simple,, no drugs, ...........
:eek: where were you then :eek: Obviously not in the same cricket field in the Autumn , as people I knew... Having a Magic time :p

Sponsored Links
the very little I remember about the 70's, was lots of snow, a bit more sun, power cuts, strikers (not sniffer Clarke or super mac) and oh yes, Norman bites your legs. Then punk arrived....

And no stress caused by having your mobile on and being available 24/7

I wouldn't have a problem if things went back to how they were in the 70s, or even the 60s for that matter.

And i wasn't born until 1981!

Yes those were the days! mark 2 Jag sawn! off shotgun! remember it well :eek:

Anyone remember the summer of 75 or 76 with the heatwave and the swarms of ladybirds that seemed to be everywhere...hated going in the garden with my long hair ..music was great ....eagles,,led zepplin, eric clapton,dave bowie,queen, I could go on forever...although we had the carp like bay city rollers but most of the bands got to no1 on their own merits and not on simon cowells stepladder

Anyone remember the summer of 75 or 76 with the heatwave and the swarms of ladybirds that seemed to be everywhere...hated going in the garden with my long hair ..music was great ....eagles,,led zepplin, eric clapton,dave bowie,queen, Wreckless Eric
Cool:cool:

Anyone remember the summer of 75 or 76 with the heatwave and the swarms of ladybirds that seemed to be everywhere...hated going in the garden with my long hair ..music was great ....eagles,,led zepplin, eric clapton,dave bowie,queen,

Hawkwind.............Silver machine.... :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back