Tavistock Shower help...[Temperature]

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folk

Looking for some advice on a new shower just installed

So, a new "Tavistock Perform" shower was installed and working....water temp was fine for the wife but I could do with it being slightly hotter

I made the mistake of trying the grub screw underneath thinking it was like the screw in the end of the temperature handle [to adjust the part to calibrate the water temp]....well, the whole cartridge came out...!

After shutting the water back off and re-installing the cartridge I cannot now get the water temperature back up to the point is was at previously..?!....cant see any damage on the cartridge but turning all the parts does not turn the temp up at all

Anyone any ideas or have I ruined the cartridge?....I have mailed the company to ask them for any advice

Thanks

Sponsored Links

No mate, I found them online but mine is slightly different from the one you attached.....ever so slightly but still different
I just cant explain why the temp is now lower than previous, all that has happened is the cartridge came out and went back in.....cant get the same temp as before....tried rotating all pots etc when in position with no joy..

Thanks anyway

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back