Tax Changes

So, a swerve from you and silence from JD. Strange how many on here demand an answer from me but swerve/avoid/ignore a question from me. You, JD and ellal spring to mind. Birds if a feather and all that….
Your childish options were based on a false premise. Everyone saw through your childish strategy, and refused to play your silly game.

Call it what you want.

I did explain yesterday how your options were based on your false premise:
You claimed that people are moaning before and moaning again. That's a misrepresentation, they moaned before, and now they're continuing to mock the previous decisions, the instability caused, and the dithering of what to do next. That's the reality.

Sponsored Links
Do you?

It does have the advantage that the next government will have less work to do in rolling back the damage done by Johnson and Truss.

Funny, an answer from me, and no answer from swervemeister mottie.

Who could have seen that coming?

I'm not buying in to the corporation tax rise. I think it will damage the UK as a hub for international business. I do agree that pensions shouldn't outperform avg. salary rises. With inflation running this high, there will be final salary pensioners pulling 10% rises which risk collapsing the funds and burdening future tax payers who don't have this benefit.

Sponsored Links
Will he be the next PM I wonder or perhaps get his old job back.

Back