Teba Spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks

where can I buy spares on-line for Teba cookers?

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
DDAS said:
Hi Folks

where can I buy spares on-line for Teba cookers?

here

Funny Ha Ha, tried that and cant find what I'm looking for. Even looked if Teba have a website and cant find that either

this is a forum, i can only read what is written in front of me, i can not read minds, you asked for teba cooker spares on line, i tried as i suggested, and up they came. if you want specific advice then i suggest you ask a specific question

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
this is a forum, i can only read what is written in front of me, i can not read minds, you asked for teba cooker spares on line, i tried as i suggested, and up they came. if you want specific advice then i suggest you ask a specific question

Chill Breezer, sorry if I upset you.
I am looking for a thermostat (I think it is an overheat stat) but I cant find what I am looking for on the sites Google throws at me. I was hoping someone in here might know of a site that specializes in Teba parts or knows if Teba has a website.

you have not upset me at all, i merely stated that unless you ask a specific question, then i can not give a specific answer.
You have done the same again, we now know its a teba cooker stat, but not which stat or for which cooker, now do you see my point?

breezer said:
you have not upset me at all, i merely stated that unless you ask a specific question, then i can not give a specific answer.
You have done the same again, we now know its a teba cooker stat, but not which stat or for which cooker, now do you see my point?

Fairy fluff, I get the message :oops:

It’s a Teba TFB 46-51Y. The stat that has gone to the stat grave yard is on the back of the cooker on the right hand side, as you look at the cooker from the back. I think this is a safety stat rather than a temperature control stat, if you know what I mean. It’s small and has two wires going to it. When bridged the cooker works fine but obviously I would like to replace the stat rather than leave silver foil wrapped around it :LOL:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cant believe it I have done a search in all kinds of search engines for Teba and not been able to find a website for them. I then take a guess and type into my address bar www.teba.com and here they are.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back