telecom premier elite choices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Before I select off spec and price, would anyone be able to tell me if there any major tradeoffs between the following options:

1) Texecom Ricochet premier elite 48-W
2) Texecom Ricochet Premier Elite 48-W LIVE
3) Telecom Premier Elite 48 plus Premier Elite 32XP-W

I'll have 6 wired (two off a keypad) and 11 wireless. Main panel will be in a cupboard.

Sponsored Links
1) 48W built in wireless panel uses separate keypad, 4 hardwired zones on panel.
2) same as above but has a built in keypad, which means no hard wired zones can be wired back to the keypad like options 1 and 3.
3) all separate, large metal box, 8 hard wired zones available on panel, (about twice the size of the other two, stacked one above the other).

1 and 2 will take a 7Ah battery max and option 3 will take upto 17Ah.

advantage with option 3 is you can move the wireless expander away from main panel.
advantage of 1 and 3 is you can have a relatively small keypad on the wall on show away from the main unit it is hard wired back to the panel though.

option 2, is good if your replacing a unit that has a built in keypad like say a Veritas 8 as it takes up the same space so no re decorating.

think that's most of the important bits.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back