temprature sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hallo i want to make the boiler starts at 30c and stops at 70c and starts again when the temprature falls to 30c again.
how can i make it any ideas please?

jerickos
greece

Sponsored Links
To modify an appliance will effect your house insurance.

If the boiler temperature was to drop from 70 to 30 before it fired again, you would find that the house would not heat up.. This is exactly what was happening on one boiler only the temperature was dropping to around 45 and the house never heated up.

Temperature rise in a low water contant boiler is rapid so 70 is reached in no time at all. Takes a long time for the temperature to reach 30, so no heat coming out of the boiler other than residual heat

dear dp

i dont want to heat up the house,im talking about the water boiler for the suppliment of the house with hot water.this is not have to do with the heating
system. Any ideas how can i do it?

friendly,
jerickos
greece

You have not described what type of boiler you have.

If its a modern type then you could build a Smidt trigger circuit with a wide hysterisis. If not then modifying a mechnical thermostat could ne used.

Can you explain why you want to have this unusual operation?

Tony

Sponsored Links
It involves using a relay.

Click on my profile and sent me an email. Will email a drawing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back