Terrorism raises it's ugly head again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion.
Very tardy, many posts, pages, weeks too tardy.

Although I'm more than happy to open the debate again, but it has been discussed in depth.
Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness
https://islamophobia-definition.com/

Excuse my exploitation of your painting:
upload_2019-4-3_13-43-6.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Very tardy, many posts, pages, weeks too tardy.

Although I'm more than happy to open the debate again, but it has been discussed in depth.
Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness
https://islamophobia-definition.com/

Excuse my exploitation of your painting:
View attachment 162061

It would make sense for you to use that image but again it is in fact you that has confused the hatred of a group based on who they are with criticising a bad idea.

There's no racism in the criticism of bad ideas. BAS makes a hobby of calling people stupid.

Calling it a religion isn't an excuse for stupidity.

Let's thank our lucky stars they are not as good as the Muslims at blowing things up.
More racist hatred!

Religion.

It would make sense for you to use that image but again it is in fact you that has confused the hatred of a group based on who they are with criticising a bad idea.
There's no racism in the criticism of bad ideas.
Calling it a religion isn't an excuse for stupidity.
That image is absolutely appropriate.
You have completely missed the point by a mile. Either that or you are intentionally now claiming that your comment was related to something entirely different.

My original comment was about Bodd suggesting that all Muslims were terrorists.
You then suggested that it was about religion. It was absolutely not about religion, and it would have been just as racist if he had used the clause "as the Christians at blowing things up."

There is no confusion, either in Bodd suggesting that all Muslims are terrorists, nor in my describing him as racist, for that comment.

The confusion lies solely in your mind.

Bodd suggesting that all Muslims were terrorists.

That's not what he did.

You then suggested that it was about religion

I suggested you're making an argument for racism on the basis of a bad idea, Islamic extremism. To anyone who isn't a race baiter that's pretty obvious.

and it would have been just as racist if he had used the clause "as the Christians at blowing things up."

It wouldn't and this is just as clear that he's not saying all X are Y.

The topic of the thread is a dead give away that he's talking about terrorists. To anyone who isn't a race baiter that's obvious.

The confusion lies solely in your mind.

Clearly not.

Sponsored Links
Let's thank our lucky stars they are not as good as the Muslims at blowing things up.

That's not what he did.
You are denying the blatantly obvious.

I suggested you're making an argument for racism on the basis of a bad idea, Islamic extremism.
Quite clearly bodd did not make the distinction between Muslims and Muslim extremists.
It was either intentional, or it was a silly and avoidable oversight.

It wouldn't and this is just as clear that he's not saying all X are Y.
Maybe in your mind, but in anyone else's he clearly is not making any distinction.

The topic of the thread is a dead give away that he's talking about terrorists.
Quite clearly bodd did not make the distinction between Muslims and Muslim extremists.
It was either intentional, or it was a silly and avoidable oversight.

Strangely enough, given his previous form, for lying, racist and absurd comments, I suspect the former.

My point was not all Patriotic Brexiteers are not Racist thick terrorist.
Then I suggest you practice at putting your thoughts into words, because it looks like an intentional insult to all Muslims, later to be explained as a joke or a mistake, which is what you have already started.

Then I suggest you practice at putting your thoughts into words, because it looks like an intentional insult to all Muslims, later to be explained as a joke or a mistake, which is what you have already started.

Not a joke or a mistake or that I believe the vast majority of Muslims are terrorist

What its done is made you left swinging lot aware of your clumsy words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back