Terrorism raises it's ugly head again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Linky

"Note strapped to one of two 'malicious' devices found clipped to train tracks threatening to 'bring this country to its knees' if Britain doesn't leave EU as police probe 'pro-Brexit plot' to disrupt network"

Coming on the heels of the Eurostar disruption, it shows that we all need to be aware of Brextremists!

"British Transport Police say two 'malicious obstructions' have been found, one near Yaxley"

No surprise there then ;)

Sponsored Links
Grayling did a better job of disrupting the rail lines and he got paid for it.

this is exactly why we have votes, and referendums,its why we have parliament, the government on one side and the opposition, its to stop civil wars, and troubles, not honouring the result is creating troubles.

Sponsored Links
This is epic, dumb leavers foiled by the EU.

https://mobile.twitter.com/thisislucio/status/1112637637582602241

Leave campaigner(s) have tried to disrupt trains again, this time with a home made track-circuit clip (to make the signaller think the line was occupied). However, due to European directives, this line had been upgraded to axel counters, so the protest had no effect.

So after 5 arrests, one guy disrupting trains we get this, I wouldnt expect anything less from the fine upstanding patriotic leavers.

This is epic, dumb leavers foiled by the EU.

https://mobile.twitter.com/thisislucio/status/1112637637582602241

Leave campaigner(s) have tried to disrupt trains again, this time with a home made track-circuit clip (to make the signaller think the line was occupied). However, due to European directives, this line had been upgraded to axel counters, so the protest had no effect.

So after 5 arrests, one guy disrupting trains we get this, I wouldnt expect anything less from the fine upstanding patriotic leavers.

Let's thank our lucky stars they are not as good as the Muslims at blowing things up.

Let's thank our lucky stars they are not as good as the Muslims at blowing things up.
Give it time...

Although they might have their hands full with a resurgent IRA should they get their way over Brexit ;)

The Catholics are pretty good at it too. Mind, ya gotta hand it to the Israeli Jews, they at least can afford to use the real hardware an none of that improvised rubbish.
The Jewish know their stuff and will not get caught.

Id worry about the IRA and The UDA, but thay no longer have the know how.

The far right could be the biggest problem. Lots iof support but still lack the knowhow

More racist hatred!
It never ends in this forum!
And always from the ardent racist extreme right-wingers, who are inevitably, and coincidentally, also Brexiteers.

, I wouldnt expect anything less from the fine upstanding patriotic leavers.

Jason with language like this you know I'm going to turn it on its head to emphasis my point

It's been years since I left an explosive device on a train track.

Jason with language like this you know I'm going to turn it on its head to emphasis my point

It's been years since I left an explosive device on a train track.
I think you are getting your quotes mixed up.
Or perhaps I should quote vinty, or andy and attribute the comments to you. They can hardly be any worse.
You can try standing on your head, but I doubt it would make any more sense. I am assuming your head is still above ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back