tesco 2 billion profit and corgi notification web site

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Of course it's just good business to rip us off and make 2 billionbut if a plumber makes a profit were ripping people off, took absolutaly friggin ages to use the crraapp corginotification site, if the postcode given by the customer doesnt bring up the correct list of address's your fuukked, then have to enter credit card details for every friggin job, gonna put up my price to £50.00 xtra for each job to cover the time spent, took 2 hours to put 3 jobs in, there is no back button to go to previous page so it comes up with cant find web page and lose all previous input and have to start again.
Tried to phone corgi on tuesday, what a joke, phoned all the numbers on the web page, ALL busy busy busy phone back later, so phoned the media enquiries number, as if by magic immediate answer, is this because this line will most likely bring in more revenue or pure coincidence, bunch of wannkkers.

Sponsored Links
Hi PVM

Tesco's - I thought that they ripped their suppliers off more than the customers? You could copy this practice as it works well for them :)

CORGI - I tried to find a Gas C/H engineer using their search facitlity and it tells me that there are no CORGI registered Gas Engineers in my area. Must let the guys who have the CORGI signs on their vans know that next time I see them at the local pub :(

BTW when last I used this site you were threatening to leave - glad you changed your mind. :)

Sponsored Links
someone didnt take the happy pills today :eek:

its not that bad. you can register with direct debit so you don't need credit card details.

I allready feel that corgi have an open line to take my money out of my bank account so no way am I letting them have a direct debit facility to my money out of principle.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back